- 100-lap Canadian Nationals this Sunday to open 2013 at Cornwall...Read more
- Mother Nature forces postponement of opener at Cornwall Cornwall, Ont...Read more
- We are now less than one week away before the...Read more
- We are less than 1 month away from the start...Read more
- With racing in our area now over for another season, Cornwall...Read more
- The Cornwall Motor Speedway management is working hard to complete the...Read more
- The Cornwall Motor Speedway held in 2012 Banquet of champion at...Read more
- We are less than 1 month away from the start of...Read more
Whether you’re at the speedway or in the driveway, AmericanMuscle has the best selection of Mustang Parts for your Pony
Evans Towing & Recovery Pre Race Show
We are now less than one week away before the action starts at Cornwall Motor Speedway. The 2013 season will begin with a spectacular show as the DIRTcar 358-Modified Series will be town for their inaugural event of the year in conjunction with the Canadian Nationals along with the first race of the Mohawk Race Parts Pro-Stock series and a Continue Reading...
We are less than 1 month away from the start of the 2013 season at Cornwall Motor Speedway and with partnership with several sponsors, drivers will receive numerous prizes and incentives when they will participate in all the series over the summer. In the Jiffy Auto Services Modified Category, the return of the Canadian Nationals Series with 3 races including Continue Reading...
The Cornwall Motor Speedway held in 2012 Banquet of champion at the beautiful South Stormont Community Hall this past Saturday, April 6 as a full room of guests gathered to celebrate and remember last year’s events. Dale Planck left the banquet with hands full of new and shiny trophies. Planck had a banner year at Cornwall in 2012, winning his Continue Reading...
The Cornwall Motor Speedway management is working hard to complete the 2013 racing schedule another banner year is expected for the upcoming summer as both World of Outlaws Series are penciled in along with the return of the Canadian Nationals Series and the Big Blocks are key dates on the calendar. History was made in 2012 as the World of Continue Reading...
With racing in our area now over for another season, Cornwall Motor Speedway would like to reflect on our season, and give recognition to all of our great champions. We also want to thank all our fans, sponsors, employees, volunteers, teams and drivers for supporting Cornwall Motor Speedway and we look forward to returning for another season in May of Continue Reading...